- We only service in our delivery zones.
- Relocated Furniture: Damage that may have occurred due to improper handling of the merchandise by moving it, will void Steinhafels one year warranty.
- Extended Warranties: Steinhafels strictly adheres to manufacturers’ warranties. Extended manufacturers’ warranties that exceed one year will be subject to transportation, labor and service fees.
- Upholstery/Area Rugs: Dye lots and swatches seen at the store may differ slightly from actual dye lots on delivered manufacturers’ product. Steinhafels is not responsible for any of these dye lot variances. Upholstered fabrics are warranted against defective material or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase under normal care and use. This warranty does not cover fading, pilling or shrinkage and is not valid where there is evidence of heavy soiling or abuse. Fabric damage or fabric failure due to improper cleaning or animal use is also excluded from the warranty. Consult your salesperson for proper cleaning instructions. The fabric warranty will not be honored if any evidence of animal use is found.
- Leather is a natural material and surface marks and variances in color show that the leather is genuine top grain. Steinhafels cannot be responsible for these natural variances in leather.
- Accessories: Carefully inspect all pictures, lamps, accessories and area rugs before you take them with you. Accessory items are not serviced.
- During Service, your billing plan remains in effect. Your original promotion period deadline does not change. Note: Monthly payments must be made during service/exchanges on deferred billing plans to avoid late charges or interest.
- All sales must have a receipt to exchange merchandise or obtain a refund. Merchandise in your home longer than 30 days cannot be returned. Deferred billing promotions may not be extended or modified due to service claims.
- Call customer service within 5 days of delivery or pick-up for all claims regarding visual damage on a new furniture purchase.
- Any exchange or return for a refund of stock merchandise is subject to inspection by Steinhafels to ensure merchandise is returned in its original condition. Original condition includes, but is not limited to: No signs of wear or tear, scratches, nicks, stains, pet hair, smoke damage or missing parts. A 33% cleaning/usage fee will be charged for items not returned in original condition. Mattress sets exchanged under the rules of the sleep guarantee must be returned in original condition and cannot be cleaned.
- All returned stocked merchandise must be accompanied by your sales receipt. If you received a free promotional item with purchase, the free promotional item must also be returned in its original condition or you will be charged full value of the promotional item (due to health reasons, pillows, sheets, blankets, and mattress pads cannot be returned and you will be charged for full value of these items). All applicable delivery fees and leather protection kits, mattress covers, pillows, sheets, blankets, and any other furniture care products are not refundable.
- Delivery charges are not refundable if you decide to return your merchandise and you do not re-select. Credit memos will reflect a credit for all merchandise returned with the exception of the delivery charge. The new sales order written for your re-selection will include your newly selected merchandise and a delivery charge. Mattresses exchanged under sleep guarantee have a delivery charge.
- All refund checks are issued after 10 business days by the Steinhafels Corporate Office Only. NO CASH REFUNDS. Refunds on bank cards are credited to the bank card used as payment.