Bedding Warranty Policy
- A technician inspection is required for all warranty claims.
- All bedding Law Tags must be intact and attached.
- Human, pet bodily fluid, food or beverage stains void original manufacture warranty.
- Punctures, rips and burns void original manufacture warranty.
Greater than 1 year – a Warranty Claim Request Form must be filled out first. Submit your Warranty Claim Request Form online now.
- We send a letter or email recommending the replacement model number.
- Customer Service will process the warranty re-selection. Please write down the SKU# of your choice on the warranty approval letter and call Customer Service with your replacement information.
- Orders are processed with Customer Service—not in the stores.
- All replacement bedding is ordered directly from the manufacturer (Usually 7 - 10 days). It will not be taken from stock.
- The Customer Service Department orders warranty replacements on a service claim.
- Delivery fee is charged for orders over 1 year old or if originally picked up.
- All defective bedding MUST be returned. Steinhafels gets credit from the vendor.
- The length of the original warranty stays in effect—it does not start over.
- If claim is denied we will send a letter or email stating the reason for the denial.
Upgrading to a different mattress
- When you pay the up-charge and delivery fee, the mattress will be ordered.
- Payment may be made on-line or in the store.
- Customer Service will contact you when the mattress is received to schedule delivery.
All Power Foundations are warranted and serviced by the manufacturer:
- Tempurpedic: 1-800-821-6621 http://www.tempurpedic.com/assets/pdfs/advancedergo.pdf
- Legget & Platt: 1-800-345-4333 http://www.lpadjustablebeds.com/customer/manuals.asp
- Serta: 1-888-550-3746 http://www.serta.com/
- Beautyrest: 1-888-550-3746 http://www.ergomotion.us/literature
- Guardsman 10-Year Foundation Protection Plan