As a family-run, locally owned business, Steinhafels’ top priority is the health and wellbeing of our customers and associates. We have always taken immense pride in showcasing our furniture and mattresses in beautiful, clean showrooms. For the safety of our customers and associates, we are following the guidelines of the CDC and other public sources of information regarding COVID-19. We are taking extra precautions throughout the day to follow the CDC guidelines including
1. Requiring all customers who enter our stores, to wear a face mask. If customers need a mask, we will provide one for their use.
2. Following CDC-recommended temperature checks for all associates before the entrance to our facilities. All of our sales associates are under strict guidelines not to report to work if they are feeling ill and/or have a cough or a fever.
3. Monitoring and limiting the number of individuals in our stores.
4. Practicing and enforcing social distancing of at least six feet.
5. Requiring our associates to wear a face-covering while in our stores.
6. Increasing the cleaning and disinfecting efforts in all our stores, including furniture, mattresses, restrooms, escalators, and elevators.
7. Providing hand sanitizing stations throughout our stores, including near all customer service kiosks.
8. Practicing CDC-recommended cleaning procedures including frequent hand washing and the addition of plastic screens in appropriate locations.
9. We are temporarily suspending serving all beverages and snacks in the hospitality areas.
10. For the safety of your children, we are temporarily closing our kid's play areas.
Before shopping in a Steinhafels store, we ask you to please keep the following in mind:
• If you are feeling ill, have a fever or a cough, please do not visit our stores.
• COVID-19 is dangerous, even potentially life-threatening.
• Our stores are cleaned and disinfected regularly, but that we cannot guarantee that every surface or location is free from the virus.
• If you do choose to enter a Steinhafels store, you do so at your own risk.
We have added online sales consultants, virtual shopping appointments, and created delivery options including no-contact Premier Delivery and free In-carton Drop-off to your curb, driveway, or garage.
Hours of Operation
FURNITURE AND MATTRESS SUPERSTORES
Monday-Saturday 10am - 7pm
Sunday 11am - 6pm
Monday-Friday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
For our customers living in metro Milwaukee, Madison, Kenosha/Racine, Appleton, Green Bay, or Lake/McHenry County, Illinois we offer free In-carton Drop-off of your furniture or mattress purchase (Purchase over $499) to your curb, driveway, or garage.
We also continue to offer our in-home Premier Delivery for furniture and mattress purchases in the areas we serve in Wisconsin and Illinois. Our Premier Delivery service consists of two Steinhafels delivery professionals delivering and placing items in your home, fully assembled, and ready to enjoy.
The health and safety of our customers and delivery associates are our greatest concern. We are taking added steps to make this experience as safe as possible including following all health and safety guidelines from our local and national government.
We are sanitizing our delivery trucks and monitoring the health of our drivers and the people they come in contact with daily. We have provided all drivers with personal protective equipment that includes hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, and gloves. We are deep cleaning all equipment used by our teams including cell phones.
To keep social distance between our customers and delivery teams, we have eliminated the need for customers to be in contact with our drivers beyond opening the door. We are also keeping driver teams intact to limit exposure to other co-workers. For more information about delivery options at Steinhafels, please call us at (262) 436-4600 or email our customer service associates at [email protected]
SERVICE APPOINTMENT INFORMATION
To ensure health and safety during service appointments - we have listed a few points that will protect you and the technician during this visit.
• The technician will call before his arrival so everyone knows the time of the service appointment.
• We have provided all technicians with personal protective equipment that includes hand sanitizer, masks, and shoe coverings.
• As the technician arrives, open and close any doors for them to minimize exposure to any surfaces. We ask that you do the same when they leave.
• If there are other people, children, and pets in your home during the visit, ask that they stay completely away from the room the technician is in to provide safe social distancing.
• The technician will be wearing gloves whenever possible, however, anything they touch or leave behind, including the furniture being fixed or replaced, should be left idle for up to 24 hours.
• The technicians are sanitizing their tools that are being used on a daily basis.
We thank you in advance for your help in keeping everyone safe during your service appointment.
Thank you for your continued support!