- All items must be paid for in full before inventory will be allocated and delivery may be scheduled.
- Your merchandise must be delivered within 30 days of your order(s) being available/in stock.
- Orders may be rescheduled once, orders rescheduled more than two times will be cancelled.
- Steinhafels is not responsible for any damage to your property resulting from the delivery of your merchandise. This includes, without limitation, any damage to curbs, driveways, sidewalks, steps, patios, irrigation lines, trees and/or landscaping.
- Delivery damage to your home and property must be reported at time of delivery.
- Damage to your merchandise must be reported within 48 hours of the delivery.
- Steinhafels delivery charges are based on zoned zip codes. Clearance and as-is merchandise is subject to a regular delivery charge plus an additional $50. We strongly encourage customers to take their clearance merchandise with them.
- Delivery charges are not refundable if you decide to return your merchandise. Credit memos will reflect a credit for all merchandise returned with the exception of the delivery charge. The new sales order written for your reselection will include your newly selected merchandise and a delivery charge. Mattresses exchanged under sleep guarantee have a delivery charge.
- If you cancel/reschedule an order less than 36 hours before the day of delivery, you will forfeit your delivery charge and be required to pay an additional full handling fee.
- Rooms and hallways should be cleared for delivery. Our drivers will not move existing furniture; however, they will assist in positioning your new furniture.
- Drivers will not move, setup, disconnect electronic devices including but not limited to TV sets, audio equipment, speakers, and cable boxes.
- Steinhafels is committed to sustainability, and as a company we recycle as many products as possible. Our recycling program includes innerspring or foam mattresses as well as boxsprings. We offer mattress removal to customers for a small fee. The mattress must be sanitary and unsoiled. It is at the delivery driver’s discretion whether a mattress is suitable for removal. We do not remove any other types of mattresses or furniture.
- To insure the safety of our drivers, snow or any other pedestrian obstacles must be removed by you before our drivers can accomplish the delivery.
- Difficult and/or unsafe deliveries (such as window entry) and deliveries above the third floor (without access to an elevator) will not be done by our delivery drivers. Hoists and balcony deliveries will not be attempted under any circumstances.
Premier Delivery:Two delivery professionals will deliver, place items in your home, and assemble them (when applicable). Items are unwrapped, inspected and all packing materials are recycled. A two-hour delivery window will be provided the day before delivery. Additional charges will apply for clearance items.
In-Carton Drop-Off:One delivery professional will drop-off to your curb, driveway or garage. The customer is responsible for assembly and final placement in the home. Items are in original packing material and not inspected. A two-hour delivery window will be provided the day before delivery. This option is only available in the metro Milwaukee, Madison, and Kenosha/Racine markets. Excludes clearance merchandise. All returns or exchanges using this option must be completed at a Steinhafels Superstore location.
Merchandise Pickup:The customer picks up the merchandise at one of our Steinhafels Superstore locations. All returns or exchanges must be completed at a Steinhafels Superstore location. Click here to find a location near you!
Free Mattress Delivery:Two delivery professionals will deliver and place your mattress, box spring and/or power foundation in your home, and fully assemble (when applicable). Items are unwrapped, inspected and all packing materials are recycled. A two-hour delivery window will be provided the day before delivery. Mattress delivery is free for purchases of at least $498. Charges will apply for clearance items.