- Please bring the original receipt and photo ID.
- Identification is required for all pickups.
- If the name on the ID does not match the name on the order, the name on the ID must appear in the comments as the designated pick-up person, or the merchandise will not be released.
- All your merchandise must be at the pick-up location. Click to Verify.
- If you need to change your pickup day, please provide 24 hours notice. If picking up at Waukesha, click here to reschedule.
- Upon notification that your merchandise has been received in the warehouse, you must schedule or pick up your merchandise within 30 days or the order will be canceled.
- Some assembly may be required if you choose to pick up your merchandise.
- Merchandise must be dropped off and picked up for any return, exchange, or service.
- If picking up special order merchandise and a defect is found, Steinhafels will provide a service technician to repair that merchandise.
- Pre-scheduling your pick-up will significantly reduce wait times.
For your safety and the safety of others, Steinhafels does not advise and will not help load or tie your furniture in the following situations: - Any item in the back of any open trailer or flatbed truck. - Any item on the top of any vehicle or any vehicle rack. - Any item unsafely stacked on top of another. - Any situation, including but not limited to those listed above, that we judge to be unsafe. Steinhafels does not recommend that you transport any of these items under these circumstances. Should you elect to do so, you act at your own peril and acknowledge that Steinhafels has informed you that what you are doing is an unsafe and ill-advised activity. Under no circumstances will Steinhafels be responsible for loss/damages incurred once merchandise leaves the loading dock. If you are concerned about the safety of your load, please contact our staff to take advantage of Steinhafels' professional delivery service.