We service all products (excluding accessories, clearance and As-Is items) for one year against manufacturers’ defect. After the one year warranty, we will assist you in obtaining parts from the manufacturer.
We only service in our delivery areas.
Relocated Furniture:Damage that may have occurred due to improper handling of the merchandise by moving it, will void Steinhafels one year warranty.
Extended Warranties:Steinhafels strictly adheres to manufacturers’ warranties. Extended manufacturers’ warranties that exceed one year will be subject to transportation, labor and service fees.
Upholstery/Area Rugs:Dye lots and swatches seen at the store may differ slightly from actual dye lots on delivered manufacturers’ product. Steinhafels is not responsible for any of these dye lot variances. Upholstered fabrics are warranted against defective material or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase under normal care and use. This warranty does not cover fading, pilling or shrinkage and is not valid where there is evidence of heavy soiling or abuse. Fabric damage or fabric failure due to improper cleaning or animal use is also excluded from the warranty. Consult your salesperson for proper cleaning instructions. The fabric warranty will not be honored if any evidence of animal use is found.
Leather:Leather is a natural material and surface marks and variances in color show that the leather is genuine top grain. Steinhafels cannot be responsible for these natural variances in leather.
Accessories:Carefully inspect all pictures, lamps, accessories and area rugs before you take them with you. Accessory items are not serviced.
Deferred Billing Plan:During service, your billing plan remains in effect. Your original promotion period deadline does not change. Monthly payments must be made during service/exchanges on deferred billing plans to avoid late charges or interest.
- Customers who purchase VIP will receive 1 year of parts, labor, and transportation coverage with a Steinhafels Technician.
- Customers who do not purchase VIP Care will receive 1 year of parts-only coverage with Steinhafels. The trip charge will be charged at $149.99. If a technician goes out and needs to order parts, Steinhafels will return to install the parts for no additional charge. Repairs are warrantied for 30 days from the date of repair.
- Parts can be picked up at a Steinhafels pick-up location.
- A Steinhafels Technician can install parts for $149.99
- For customer pick up, parts will be ordered on a new Sales Order.
- For parts being installed by a technician, parts will be ordered on a Service Order after $149.99 is paid
- $149.99 fee - Will be added onto the service order as a Service Detail. It will need to be paid prior to scheduling the service technician visit.
- Parts ordered based on manufacturer warranty.
- All labor costs are covered for all manufacturer and VIP-covered claims.
- Transportation of parts and repairs would be free.
- VIP accident protection 4-year coverage.
- Don’t Use It Don’t Lose It Store Credit voucher after 4 years.
- Parts ordered based on manufacturer warranty only.
- Service for manufacturer defects during the 15-day Return Policy at no cost.
- A trip charge of $149.99 for manufacturer warranty claims after 15-day Return Policy.
- No service outside the manufacturer warranty timeframe.
- No service for anything not covered by manufacturer warranty.
VIP Care Purchase:
A customer can obtain their parts in the following ways:
Part Order Process
Purchasing VIP Benefits
Opting out of VIP